Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Overview The collection consists of photographic materials and articles related to the creation of Georgia O'Keeffe's Abstraction sculpture at the Johnson Atelier Technical Institute of Sculpture. Photographs depict apprentices Betsy Bowen and Jacquie Bresadola posing with the unfinished sculptures, and Georgia O'Keeffe with co-executive directors Herk van Tongeren and Ron Young at Johnson Atelier with Abstraction. Materials date from 1978-1982.
Overview Collection primarily consists of letters from Georgia O'Keeffe to her sister Anita O'Keeffe Young dating from 1937 to 1976. Includes select other correspondents, photographic material, and clippings. Accruals consist of additional correspondence, photographs, legal documents, and ephemera.
Overview Contains photographic materials and clippings related to various Georgia O'Keeffe Museum activities and events dating from 1981 to 2009.
Overview Papers compiled by Georgia O'Keeffe over the course of her life. Materials include the Abiquiu Notebooks and other business papers, biographical materials, house and property files, subject files, travel files, writings, notes, correspondence, clippings, and photographic material, and date from 1914 to 1991.
Overview This collection includes photographic material relating to Georgia O'Keeffe and her properties dating from 1908 to circa 1966. In addition to photographs there are clippings, prints, correspondence, printed material, and a watercolor and graphite drawing.
Overview Collection primarily includes materials originally used as page markers in Georgia O'Keeffe's book collection at her Ghost Ranch house. The bulk of the items are correspondence, notes, ephemera, and clippings dating from 1892 to 1992. Accruals include two recipe binders compiled by Georgia O'Keeffe.
Overview The Maria Chabot Papers documents the life and work of Maria Chabot. The bulk of the items date from 1933 to the 1990s. There are biographical materials, correspondence, research, writing, materials related to her friendships, and materials related to her interests and many projects in the American Southwest.
Overview This collection documents William Innes Homer's extensive research, publications, and education materials on modernist painting, photography, and modern and postmodern criticism that demonstrate his role as a teacher and scholar of these subjects. The collection includes materials dating from the 1890s to 2004, with the bulk of the collection dating from the late 1960s through the 1970s. Included is correspondence with artists and their relatives, published articles and papers, photocopies or...
- Subject: Clippings X
- Gilpin, Laura, 1891-1979 2
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 2
- American Association on Indian Affairs 1
- Bailey, D. K. (Dana Kavanagh), 1916-1999 1
- Bayou Seco (Musical group) 1
- Bry, Doris, 1920-2014 1
- Chabot, Maria, 1913-2001 1
- Dove, Arthur Garfield, 1880-1946 1
- Dow, Arthur Wesley, 1857-1922 1
- Duchamp, Marcel, 1887-1968 1
- Engelhard, Georgia, 1906-1985 1
- Georgia O'Keeffe Foundation 1
- Georgia O'Keeffe Museum 1
- Lowe, Sue Davidson, 1922-2020 1
- Lynes, Barbara Buhler, b. 1942 1
- McCormick, Florence 1
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (1870) 1
- Museum of Modern Art (1929) 1
- National Gallery of Art (1937) 1
- Newhall, Beaumont, 1908-1993 1
- O'Keeffe, Claudia, 1899-1984 1
- O'Keeffe, Ida (Ida Ten Eyck), 1889-1961 1
- Picasso, Pablo, 1881-1973 1
- Pollitzer, Anita, 1894-1975 1
- Strand, Paul, 1890-1976 1
- Torr, Helen, 1886-1967 1
- True, Dorothy 1
- Udall, Sharyn Rohlfsen 1
- Wallace, David W., 1924-2017 1
- Wheelwright, Mary Cabot, 1878-1958 1
- Worcester Art Museum (1898) 1
- Young, Anita Natalie O'Keeffe, 1891-1985 1
- Zigrosser, Carl, 1891-1975 1 ∧ less