Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 18
Overview Collection primarily consists of letters from Georgia O'Keeffe to her sister Anita O'Keeffe Young dating from 1937 to 1976. Includes select other correspondents, photographic material, and clippings. Accruals consist of additional correspondence, photographs, legal documents, and ephemera.
Overview The Caroline Keck Papers relate to the professional relationship between Georgia O'Keeffe and art conservator Caroline Keck. Materials include correspondence, invoices, printed material, notes, and photographic material.
Overview This collection includes 137 letters from Georgia O'Keeffe to Claudia O'Keeffe and a collection of O'Keeffe Family photographs. Accruals from 2019 include a drawing and a ribbon bookmark.
Overview Collection includes materials related to the friendship between Georgia O'Keeffe and Frances O'Brien. The bulk of the items are letters from Georgia O'Keeffe to Frances O'Brien dating 1927-1973.
Overview This collection consists of photocopies of Georgia O'Keeffe's original papers, which are now housed at Yale University's Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library as part of the Alfred Stieglitz/Georgia O'Keeffe Archive. Included are items such as: correspondence with friends, business associates, and fans; writings by O'Keeffe; subject files on topics and people of interest; articles and reviews on O'Keeffe's life and work; and exhibition ephemera.
Overview Papers compiled by Georgia O'Keeffe over the course of her life. Materials include the Abiquiu Notebooks and other business papers, biographical materials, house and property files, subject files, travel files, writings, notes, correspondence, clippings, and photographic material, and date from 1914 to 1991.
Overview This collection includes photographic material relating to Georgia O'Keeffe and her properties dating from 1908 to circa 1966. In addition to photographs there are clippings, prints, correspondence, printed material, and a watercolor and graphite drawing.
Overview Collection primarily includes materials originally used as page markers in Georgia O'Keeffe's book collection at her Ghost Ranch house. The bulk of the items are correspondence, notes, ephemera, and clippings dating from 1892 to 1992. Accruals include two recipe binders compiled by Georgia O'Keeffe.
Overview The collection includes over 200 letters primarily from Georgia O'Keeffe to Alfred Stieglitz, dating from 1933 to 1944.
- Subject: Correspondence X
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 4
- Chabot, Maria, 1913-2001 3
- Georgia O'Keeffe Foundation 3
- Gilpin, Laura, 1891-1979 2
- O'Keeffe, Claudia, 1899-1984 2
- Adams, Ansel, 1902-1984 1
- American Association on Indian Affairs 1
- Bailey, D. K. (Dana Kavanagh), 1916-1999 1
- Bayou Seco (Musical group) 1
- Brett, Dorothy, 1883-1977 1
- Bry, Doris, 1920-2014 1
- Dove, Arthur Garfield, 1880-1946 1
- Dow, Arthur Wesley, 1857-1922 1
- Duchamp, Marcel, 1887-1968 1
- Engelhard, Georgia, 1906-1985 1
- Garfield, Brian, 1939-2018 1
- Keck, Caroline K. (Caroline Kohn), 1908-2007 1
- Lowe, Sue Davidson, 1922-2020 1
- Lynes, Barbara Buhler, b. 1942 1
- McCormick, Florence 1
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (1870) 1
- Museum of Modern Art (1929) 1
- National Gallery of Art (1937) 1
- Newhall, Beaumont, 1908-1993 1
- O'Brien, Frances, 1904-1990 1
- O'Keeffe, Ida (Ida Ten Eyck), 1889-1961 1
- Picasso, Pablo, 1881-1973 1
- Pollitzer, Anita, 1894-1975 1
- Rosen, Louis, 1918-2009 1
- Strand, Paul, 1890-1976 1
- Torr, Helen, 1886-1967 1
- True, Dorothy 1
- Udall, Sharyn Rohlfsen 1
- Wallace, David W., 1924-2017 1
- Wheelwright, Mary Cabot, 1878-1958 1
- Worcester Art Museum (1898) 1
- Young, Anita Natalie O'Keeffe, 1891-1985 1
- Zigrosser, Carl, 1891-1975 1 ∧ less