Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview Contains recordings of productions and events that are either related to Georgia O'Keeffe and her contemporaries or the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum dating from 1938 to 2015. Types of productions and events include broadcasts, home recordings, interviews, lectures, and symposia on audio cassettes, microcassettes, VHS tapes, and DVDs.
Overview Records and materials related to the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum Education and Public Programs Department's history and operations dating from 1997-2015. Contains administrative records, lesson plans, acoustiguide tours, A&L scrapbooks, color photographic prints and film, and audio cassettes.
Overview This collection documents William Innes Homer's extensive research, publications, and education materials on modernist painting, photography, and modern and postmodern criticism that demonstrate his role as a teacher and scholar of these subjects. The collection includes materials dating from the 1890s to 2004, with the bulk of the collection dating from the late 1960s through the 1970s. Included is correspondence with artists and their relatives, published articles and papers, photocopies or...
- Subject: Artists -- Interviews X
- Georgia O'Keeffe Museum 2
- Dove, Arthur Garfield, 1880-1946 1
- Dow, Arthur Wesley, 1857-1922 1
- Duchamp, Marcel, 1887-1968 1
- Engelhard, Georgia, 1906-1985 1
- Gilpin, Laura, 1891-1979 1
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (1870) 1
- Museum of Modern Art (1929) 1
- National Gallery of Art (1937) 1
- Newhall, Beaumont, 1908-1993 1
- O'Keeffe, Ida (Ida Ten Eyck), 1889-1961 1
- Picasso, Pablo, 1881-1973 1
- Pollitzer, Anita, 1894-1975 1
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 1
- Strand, Paul, 1890-1976 1
- Torr, Helen, 1886-1967 1
- True, Dorothy 1
- Worcester Art Museum (1898) 1
- Zigrosser, Carl, 1891-1975 1 ∧ less