Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview Contains announcements, invitations, gallery guides, and brochures produced by the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum and partners regarding exhibitions organized at the museum from 1997 to 2015.
Overview Collection includes exhibition announcements, brochures, and checklist dating from 1922-1983 relating to Alfred Stieglitz and artists from the Stieglitz Circle such as Marsden Hartley, John Marin, and Georgia O'Keeffe.
Overview This collection documents William Innes Homer's extensive research, publications, and education materials on modernist painting, photography, and modern and postmodern criticism that demonstrate his role as a teacher and scholar of these subjects. The collection includes materials dating from the 1890s to 2004, with the bulk of the collection dating from the late 1960s through the 1970s. Included is correspondence with artists and their relatives, published articles and papers, photocopies or...
- Subject: Exhibition catalogs X
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 2
- Dove, Arthur Garfield, 1880-1946 1
- Dow, Arthur Wesley, 1857-1922 1
- Duchamp, Marcel, 1887-1968 1
- Engelhard, Georgia, 1906-1985 1
- Georgia O'Keeffe Museum 1
- Gilpin, Laura, 1891-1979 1
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (1870) 1
- Museum of Modern Art (1929) 1
- National Gallery of Art (1937) 1
- Newhall, Beaumont, 1908-1993 1
- O'Keeffe, Ida (Ida Ten Eyck), 1889-1961 1
- Picasso, Pablo, 1881-1973 1
- Pollitzer, Anita, 1894-1975 1
- Strand, Paul, 1890-1976 1
- Torr, Helen, 1886-1967 1
- True, Dorothy 1
- Worcester Art Museum (1898) 1
- Zigrosser, Carl, 1891-1975 1 ∧ less