Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 25
Overview Contains photographic materials and clippings related to various Georgia O'Keeffe Museum activities and events dating from 1981 to 2009.
Overview Records and materials related to the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum Education and Public Programs Department's history and operations dating from 1997-2015. Contains administrative records, lesson plans, acoustiguide tours, A&L scrapbooks, color photographic prints and film, and audio cassettes.
Overview Records relate to the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum Research Department's history and operations dating from circa 1993 to 2015.
Overview Papers compiled by Georgia O'Keeffe over the course of her life. Materials include the Abiquiu Notebooks and other business papers, biographical materials, house and property files, subject files, travel files, writings, notes, correspondence, clippings, and photographic material, and date from 1914 to 1991.
Overview This collection includes photographic material relating to Georgia O'Keeffe and her properties dating from 1908 to circa 1966. In addition to photographs there are clippings, prints, correspondence, printed material, and a watercolor and graphite drawing.
Overview Collection consists of three black and white photographs of Georgia O'Keeffe, between 1903 and 1904.
Overview Collection primarily includes materials originally used as page markers in Georgia O'Keeffe's book collection at her Ghost Ranch house. The bulk of the items are correspondence, notes, ephemera, and clippings dating from 1892 to 1992. Accruals include two recipe binders compiled by Georgia O'Keeffe.
Overview Reports, architectural drawings, and photographs relating to the 1996 Historic American Buildings Survey of Georgia O'Keeffe's Abiquiu house.
Overview The collection includes over 200 letters primarily from Georgia O'Keeffe to Alfred Stieglitz, dating from 1933 to 1944.
Overview The Maria Chabot Archive includes correspondence, photographs, and film, dating from 1940 to 2001. The bulk of the material dates from the 1940s and relates to the experiences Chabot and O'Keeffe shared during the years Chabot lived with O'Keeffe at the artist's Ghost Ranch house (1941-1944) and oversaw the renovation of the ruined adobe hacienda that O'Keeffe purchased in 1945 in the village of Abiquiu (1946-1949).
- Subject: Photographs X
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 6
- Georgia O'Keeffe Foundation 5
- Chabot, Maria, 1913-2001 3
- Georgia O'Keeffe Museum 3
- Gilpin, Laura, 1891-1979 2
- O'Keeffe, Claudia, 1899-1984 2
- Adams, Ansel, 1902-1984 1
- Amon Carter Museum of Western Art 1
- Barton, James 1
- Bry, Doris, 1920-2014 1
- Carrow, David Michael, 1942-2020 1
- Dove, Arthur Garfield, 1880-1946 1
- Dow, Arthur Wesley, 1857-1922 1
- Duchamp, Marcel, 1887-1968 1
- Engelhard, Georgia, 1906-1985 1
- Garfield, Brian, 1939-2018 1
- Keck, Caroline K. (Caroline Kohn), 1908-2007 1
- Mang, Fred E., Jr., b. 1923 1
- McCormick, Florence 1
- McKinley, Margaret Pack, b. 1927 1
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (1870) 1
- Museum of Modern Art (1929) 1
- National Gallery of Art (1937) 1
- Newhall, Beaumont, 1908-1993 1
- Newman, Arnold, 1918-2006 1
- O'Brien, Frances, 1904-1990 1
- O'Keeffe, Ida (Ida Ten Eyck), 1889-1961 1
- Picasso, Pablo, 1881-1973 1
- Pollitzer, Anita, 1894-1975 1
- Rosen, Louis, 1918-2009 1
- Strand, Paul, 1890-1976 1
- Torr, Helen, 1886-1967 1
- True, Dorothy 1
- Wallace, David W., 1924-2017 1
- Worcester Art Museum (1898) 1
- Young, Anita Natalie O'Keeffe, 1891-1985 1
- Zigrosser, Carl, 1891-1975 1 ∧ less