Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 24
Georgia O'Keeffe Museum. Communications Department Records
Overview Contains photographic materials and clippings related to various Georgia O'Keeffe Museum activities and events dating from 1981 to 2009.
Georgia O'Keeffe Museum. Research Center Department Records
Overview Records relate to the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum Research Department's history and operations dating from circa 1993 to 2015.
Georgia O'Keeffe Papers
Overview Papers compiled by Georgia O'Keeffe over the course of her life. Materials include the Abiquiu Notebooks and other business papers, biographical materials, house and property files, subject files, travel files, writings, notes, correspondence, clippings, and photographic material, and date from 1914 to 1991.
Georgia O'Keeffe Photographs
Overview This collection includes photographic material relating to Georgia O'Keeffe and her properties dating from 1908 to circa 1966. In addition to photographs there are clippings, prints, correspondence, printed material, and a watercolor and graphite drawing.
Georgia O'Keeffe School Photographs
Overview Collection consists of three black and white photographs of Georgia O'Keeffe, between 1903 and 1904.
Papers from the Ghost Ranch Library
Overview Collection primarily includes materials originally used as page markers in Georgia O'Keeffe's book collection at her Ghost Ranch house. The bulk of the items are correspondence, notes, ephemera, and clippings dating from 1892 to 1992. Accruals include two recipe binders compiled by Georgia O'Keeffe.
Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) Records for the Georgia O'Keeffe Home and Studio
Overview Reports, architectural drawings, and photographs relating to the 1996 Historic American Buildings Survey of Georgia O'Keeffe's Abiquiu house.
Letters to Alfred Stieglitz
Overview The collection includes over 200 letters primarily from Georgia O'Keeffe to Alfred Stieglitz, dating from 1933 to 1944.
Maria Chabot Archive
Overview The Maria Chabot Archive includes correspondence, photographs, and film, dating from 1940 to 2001. The bulk of the material dates from the 1940s and relates to the experiences Chabot and O'Keeffe shared during the years Chabot lived with O'Keeffe at the artist's Ghost Ranch house (1941-1944) and oversaw the renovation of the ruined adobe hacienda that O'Keeffe purchased in 1945 in the village of Abiquiu (1946-1949).
McKinley Ghost Ranch Photographs
Overview This collection consists of copyprint photographs of the Ghost Ranch property dating from circa 1933-1934 when Arthur Pack owned the house. Multiple print copies and black and white negatives of the copyprints are included.
- Subject: Photographs X
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 6
- Georgia O'Keeffe Foundation 5
- Chabot, Maria, 1913-2001 3
- Georgia O'Keeffe Museum 2
- Gilpin, Laura, 1891-1979 2
- O'Keeffe, Claudia, 1899-1984 2
- Adams, Ansel, 1902-1984 1
- Amon Carter Museum of Western Art 1
- Barton, James 1
- Bry, Doris, 1920-2014 1
- Carrow, David Michael, 1942-2020 1
- Dove, Arthur Garfield, 1880-1946 1
- Dow, Arthur Wesley, 1857-1922 1
- Duchamp, Marcel, 1887-1968 1
- Engelhard, Georgia, 1906-1985 1
- Garfield, Brian, 1939-2018 1
- Keck, Caroline K. (Caroline Kohn), 1908-2007 1
- Mang, Fred E., Jr., b. 1923 1
- McCormick, Florence 1
- McKinley, Margaret Pack, b. 1927 1
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (1870) 1
- Museum of Modern Art (1929) 1
- National Gallery of Art (1937) 1
- Newhall, Beaumont, 1908-1993 1
- Newman, Arnold, 1918-2006 1
- O'Brien, Frances, 1904-1990 1
- O'Keeffe, Ida (Ida Ten Eyck), 1889-1961 1
- Picasso, Pablo, 1881-1973 1
- Pollitzer, Anita, 1894-1975 1
- Rosen, Louis, 1918-2009 1
- Strand, Paul, 1890-1976 1
- Torr, Helen, 1886-1967 1
- True, Dorothy 1
- Wallace, David W., 1924-2017 1
- Worcester Art Museum (1898) 1
- Young, Anita Natalie O'Keeffe, 1891-1985 1
- Zigrosser, Carl, 1891-1975 1 ∧ less