Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 24
Overview The collection consists of photographic materials and articles related to the creation of Georgia O'Keeffe's Abstraction sculpture at the Johnson Atelier Technical Institute of Sculpture. Photographs depict apprentices Betsy Bowen and Jacquie Bresadola posing with the unfinished sculptures, and Georgia O'Keeffe with co-executive directors Herk van Tongeren and Ron Young at Johnson Atelier with Abstraction. Materials date from 1978-1982.
Overview The collection consists of two digital copy prints of O'Keeffe's finished sculpture, Abstraction, on the Johnson Atelier truck. Photograph was taken by David Carrow, probably in the fall of 1981.
Overview Collection primarily consists of letters from Georgia O'Keeffe to her sister Anita O'Keeffe Young dating from 1937 to 1976. Includes select other correspondents, photographic material, and clippings. Accruals consist of additional correspondence, photographs, legal documents, and ephemera.
Overview The Caroline Keck Papers relate to the professional relationship between Georgia O'Keeffe and art conservator Caroline Keck. Materials include correspondence, invoices, printed material, notes, and photographic material.
Overview This collection includes 137 letters from Georgia O'Keeffe to Claudia O'Keeffe and a collection of O'Keeffe Family photographs. Accruals from 2019 include a drawing and a ribbon bookmark.
Overview Collection includes materials related to the friendship between Georgia O'Keeffe and Frances O'Brien. The bulk of the items are letters from Georgia O'Keeffe to Frances O'Brien dating 1927-1973.
Overview Personal papers of Georgia O'Keeffe and Alfred Stieglitz. Includes land deeds for O'Keeffe's Abiquiu property, financial records, identification papers and other personal effects, travel ephemera, cooking and food related materials, photography, and enclosures. Materials date from 1874 to 1983.
Overview Two photographs and accompanying film of Georgia O'Keeffe and Juan Hamilton with her sculpture, Abstraction, 1946 cast 1979/1980 (Catalogue Raisonne numbers 1140 - 1142), at The Johnson Atelier.
Overview This collection consists solely of photographic copy prints of The Georgia O'Keeffe Foundation's Photograph Collection prior to the transfer of the collection from The Foundation to the Museum. Over 1000 copy prints originally created by a variety of different known and unknown photographers document O'Keeffe's life and work.
Overview This collection includes photographic materials related to Georgia O'Keeffe, her properties, travel, and artwork dating from 1894 to circa 1992. In addition to photographic prints and film, there are also original enclosures such as envelopes, boxes, and albums.
- Subject: Photographs X
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 6
- Georgia O'Keeffe Foundation 5
- Chabot, Maria, 1913-2001 3
- Georgia O'Keeffe Museum 2
- Gilpin, Laura, 1891-1979 2
- O'Keeffe, Claudia, 1899-1984 2
- Adams, Ansel, 1902-1984 1
- Amon Carter Museum of Western Art 1
- Barton, James 1
- Bry, Doris, 1920-2014 1
- Carrow, David Michael, 1942-2020 1
- Dove, Arthur Garfield, 1880-1946 1
- Dow, Arthur Wesley, 1857-1922 1
- Duchamp, Marcel, 1887-1968 1
- Engelhard, Georgia, 1906-1985 1
- Garfield, Brian, 1939-2018 1
- Keck, Caroline K. (Caroline Kohn), 1908-2007 1
- Mang, Fred E., Jr., b. 1923 1
- McCormick, Florence 1
- McKinley, Margaret Pack, b. 1927 1
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (1870) 1
- Museum of Modern Art (1929) 1
- National Gallery of Art (1937) 1
- Newhall, Beaumont, 1908-1993 1
- Newman, Arnold, 1918-2006 1
- O'Brien, Frances, 1904-1990 1
- O'Keeffe, Ida (Ida Ten Eyck), 1889-1961 1
- Picasso, Pablo, 1881-1973 1
- Pollitzer, Anita, 1894-1975 1
- Rosen, Louis, 1918-2009 1
- Strand, Paul, 1890-1976 1
- Torr, Helen, 1886-1967 1
- True, Dorothy 1
- Wallace, David W., 1924-2017 1
- Worcester Art Museum (1898) 1
- Young, Anita Natalie O'Keeffe, 1891-1985 1
- Zigrosser, Carl, 1891-1975 1 ∧ less