Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
Overview Photocopy of a framed and signed check by Georgia O'Keeffe made out to Artisan / Santa Fe.
Overview Collection includes materials related to the friendship between Georgia O'Keeffe and Frances O'Brien. The bulk of the items are letters from Georgia O'Keeffe to Frances O'Brien dating 1927-1973.
Overview Ephemera for the publications "Some Memories of Drawings" and "Georgia O'Keeffe Drawings". Materials date from circa 1968-1974.
Overview This collection consists solely of photographic copy prints of The Georgia O'Keeffe Foundation's Photograph Collection prior to the transfer of the collection from The Foundation to the Museum. Over 1000 copy prints originally created by a variety of different known and unknown photographers document O'Keeffe's life and work.
Overview Contains announcements and programs for various Georgia O'Keeffe Museum activities related to educational programs and administration. Educational programs include individual lectures and lecture series announcements, performance programs and announcements, and various events not specifically related to exhibitions in the museum. Dated from 1997 to 2015.
Overview Contains announcements, invitations, gallery guides, and brochures produced by the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum and partners regarding exhibitions organized at the museum from 1997 to 2015.
Overview Contains periodicals regularly generated by the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum to inform and educate its members, staff, and the general public. Dated from 1999 to 2015.
Overview Records relate to the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum Research Department's history and operations dating from circa 1993 to 2015.
Overview Papers compiled by Georgia O'Keeffe over the course of her life. Materials include the Abiquiu Notebooks and other business papers, biographical materials, house and property files, subject files, travel files, writings, notes, correspondence, clippings, and photographic material, and date from 1914 to 1991.
Overview Collection primarily includes materials originally used as page markers in Georgia O'Keeffe's book collection at her Ghost Ranch house. The bulk of the items are correspondence, notes, ephemera, and clippings dating from 1892 to 1992. Accruals include two recipe binders compiled by Georgia O'Keeffe.
- Subject: Ephemera X
- Georgia O'Keeffe Museum 4
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 3
- Bry, Doris, 1920-2014 2
- Georgia O'Keeffe Foundation 2
- Gilpin, Laura, 1891-1979 2
- American Association on Indian Affairs 1
- Artisan 1
- Bailey, D. K. (Dana Kavanagh), 1916-1999 1
- Bayou Seco (Musical group) 1
- Chabot, Maria, 1913-2001 1
- Dove, Arthur Garfield, 1880-1946 1
- Dow, Arthur Wesley, 1857-1922 1
- Duchamp, Marcel, 1887-1968 1
- Engelhard, Georgia, 1906-1985 1
- Garfield, Brian, 1939-2018 1
- Lowe, Sue Davidson, b. 1922 1
- Lynes, Barbara Buhler, b. 1942 1
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (1870) 1
- Museum of Modern Art (1929) 1
- National Gallery of Art (1937) 1
- Newhall, Beaumont, 1908-1993 1
- O'Brien, Frances, 1904-1990 1
- O'Keeffe, Ida (Ida Ten Eyck), 1889-1961 1
- Picasso, Pablo, 1881-1973 1
- Pollitzer, Anita, 1894-1975 1
- Strand, Paul, 1890-1976 1
- Torr, Helen, 1886-1967 1
- True, Dorothy 1
- Udall, Sharyn Rohlfsen 1
- Wheelwright, Mary Cabot, 1878-1958 1
- Worcester Art Museum (1898) 1
- Zigrosser, Carl, 1891-1975 1 ∧ less